We are thrilled to announce that beginning Monday, May 10th, you will have the option to accompany your pet inside for their exam or continue to be seen via curbside services.
Our check-in process will remain the same - remain in your vehicle and call or text to let us know you're here and one of our nursing team members will come out for you.
Please let us know when making the appointment or at the time of check-in if you wish to be seen via curbside or if you will be accompanying your pet inside.
For those wishing to come inside with their pet:
- Our lobby will remain closed
- One person may accompany the pet into their appointment
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been directly exposed within the past 14 days, we ask that you reschedule your appointment
- You will be escorted into the exam room at the beginning of the visit and back outside after the visit - please remain in the exam room while in the hospital
- After your appointment, any follow up visits will be scheduled by the reception team - you will receive a call, text or email with the follow up appointment information